Volume 18, Issue 2 of the Human Rights Brief is now available! Articles include:
- Striking a Balance Between Human Rights and Peace and Stability: A Review of the European Court of Human Rights Decision in Sejdic and Finci v. Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Céline Tran
- ECCC in Pre-Trial Action: Was There Good Reason to Order Pre-Trial Detention of the ECCC Defendants, by Stan Starygin
- Overcoming Domestic Legal Impediments to the Investigation and Prosecution of Human Rights Violations: The Case of Argentina, by Fabián Raimondo
- Transitional Justice in Burma: A Survey of Accountability and National Reconciliation Mechanisms After Aung San Suu Kyi’s Release, by Ari M. Levin
- Homosexual Single Individuals’ Right to Adopt, by Elena Falletti
Contact the Brief to subscribe today. Read the .PDF version.